CiT Mars Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 Tempered Glass Side Window Panel White Case with Addressable RGB LED Lighting & Fans
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The new CiT Mars designed in two different colour configurations, available in black or white, is a chassis designed for total gamers with it’s striking design and unique front panel the CiT Mars will 100 percent turn heads.
Built to impress the front panel is made using ABS and accompanied by a tempered glass window showcasing the front fans and a wide ARGB LED strip slash with approximately 15 built in lighting effects synchronised with the four included ARGB fans makes this case the perfect ATX gaming case.
Optimised space ensures you can take your build to new heights with the smartly designed interior, supports high end hardware.
Keep your build clean and tidy with a specifically designed interior for efficient cable management and with two dust filters included on the top and bottom provides a perfect solution in making sure dust does not spoil your finished build.
– Mars Range: The CiT Mars is available to buy in two different colour configurations. Available in a black or white exterior with an all black interior provides you with an opportunity to pick a chassis that looks the part with the rest of your chosen set up and peripherals. Each case is sold separately.
– ARGB Lighting: Stand out from the crowd and make your mark, the front panel is designed with a unique ARGB LED slash and by the touch of a button the chassis is equipped with approximately 15 ARGB pre-sets which synchronises brilliantly with the four included ARGB fans, creating a stunning ARGB spectacle.
– Motherboard Sync: Want even more ARGB lighting to take your system to the next level and boost your overall lighting, thanks to the included 3 Pin Aura and VDG (Gigabyte) motherboard connectors you can control your Mars using software. Please note that your motherboard must have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection.
– Cooling Configurations: With four fans already included you have instant cooling straight out of the box and with room to mount 5 x 120mm fans and a front and top radiator with a 240mm max. and a rear radiator with 120mm max. and CPU coolers of up to 150mm max. height provides the perfect balance of warm and cold air moving in and out of your system.
– Optimised Space: A brilliant and smartly designed interior ensures you have everything you need to create a gaming case to compete thanks to the optimised chassis, the Mars supports ATX motherboards, six internal hard drives (3 x 2.5” & 3 x 3.5”) and space for a GPU with a max. length of 320mm.
– Removable Dust Filters: Two removable dust filters are included on the top and bottom of the Mars helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
– Other Features: The CiT Mars is finished using high quality materials and is equipped with an I/O port that features everything you require an LED button to help easily change between the 15 LED pre-sets, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0, HD audio and mic.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
Notes: 1 x 2.5" and 3.5" can be mounted on the top panel instead of fans
Front: 2 x 120mm Fans (2 x 120mm ARGB Ring Fans Included)
Top: 2 x 120mm Fans (1 x 120mm ARGB Ring Fan Included)
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Ring Fan Included)
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 320mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 150mm
Internal Cable Management Depth: 37mm
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
193mm x 435mm x 388mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
251mm x 467mm x 485mm
Net: 4.8 KGs
Gross: 5.7 KGs