CiT Raider Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 Tempered Glass Side & Front Window Panels Black Case with RGB LED Fans
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
A 4pin Molex connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the RGB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 360mm radiator, at the top a radiator up to 280mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 240mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
– Stylish Exterior: 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
– Fans: Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
– Water-Cooling Support: As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
– PCB Hub: A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a 4pin Molex for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED’s.
– RF Controller: The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
– IO Ports: Easy accessible 1 x USB2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
– Removable Dust Filters: A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
Body: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel: 4mm Tempered Glass
4mm Tempered Glass
Internal: 2 x 3.5" / 2 x 2.5"
Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans included)
Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fan included)
Bottom: Filtered Vent For PSU
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
GPU Max Length: 350mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
PSU Shroud: Space for 2 x 120mm Fans
Front Bezel: Black
What’s in the Box
Unit Dimensions ( W x H x D )
198 x 451 x 411mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
250 x 472 x 495mm