Team T-Force Xtreem 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 4000MHz DIMM System Gaming Memory
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
iF (International Forum) Design Award Winner 2018 – for excellence in aesthetic and functional design
- <With unique trench design and improve radiating performance 10%
The TEAMGROUP design team had built a heat spreader with an all new exterior design concept. The overclocking memory module with highest specification is built by top notch aluminum extrusion process and CNC machining. The unique trench design can increase the radiating area to improve radiating efficiency. XTREEM combines simple and magnificent design with its top specification overclocking memory module. The clean, sleek lines are able to magnify its high speed specification.
- High quality original IC chips selected
TEAMGROUP insists on using high quality original IC chips which were selected and passed through various rigorous internal tests.
- The unprecedented moment of glory
On January 13th, 2017, when Thai Overclocker, Audigy, submitted the historic DDR4 5260.8mhz to the CPUZ as DRAM world record frequency, the whole overclocking world was shocked by how amazing T-FORCE XTREEM is. Yet after the storm, the XTREEM never took a rest, Audigy sealed another world record, 5280Mhz, in the date of March 30th, 2017.
- Key Features
– The finest crafted heat spreader with unique trench design
– High-efficiency aluminum heat spreader
– Selected high quality original IC chips
– 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
– Support Intel XMP 2.0 smart overclocking technology
– QVL approved by motherboard manufactures in the market
Data transfer bandwidth
Aluminum heat spreader